NASCO ArcWear™ FR Thinsulate™ Liners
NASCO offers fleece and insulated liners to add warmth and versatility to our ArcWear and PetroWear products. They can be used as a stand-alone jacket or as a removable liner. Either way, the added options to an outerwear program mean more value.
3M FR Thinsulate™ materials available include 120g and 200g weights. Both options provide electric arc and flash fire protection.
- Arc Rated – ASTM F1891
- Flash Fire Rated – ASTM F2733
Features & Benefits
- Removable – Transforms a product into a four-season garment
- Insulated – Provides protection from cold weather
- Electric Arc Resistance – Minimizes burn injury from an electric arc flash
- Flash Fire Resistance – Minimizes burn injury from a hydrocarbon flash fire
- Fall Protection Access – Allows for easy use of fall protection harness
- Gas & Electric Utility Line Workers
- Telecommunications & CATV Installation
- Oil Refineries
- Gas & Oil Service Contractors
- Gas & Oil Drilling
FR Thinsulate™ Specific Material Data
|Fabric||Indura® Ultrasoft® Face Cloth
3M Thinsulate™ FR 120 (120g/m²)
Indura® Ultrasoft® Liner Cloth
|Finished Weight||12.5 oz/yd²|
|Seam Construction||Overcast / Overedge|
|Electric Arc Data ASTM F1959||Arc Rating (EBT) 37 cal/cm²; HAF 93%|
|Flash Fire Data ASTM F1930||8.73% Total Body Burn|
Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont. It is used under license by NASCO Ind. 3M and Scotchlite are trademarks of 3M.
NASCO has the ability to create high quality corporate images using ink silk-screening, single and multi-color heat transfers and reflective logos using 3M Scotchlite™ technologies.